Bellefontaine City Youth Soccer Association
Hi Point Youth Soccer is governed by an autonomous Board that meets once a month before the season and as needed during the season. Our season runs from August - October.
Hi Point Youth Soccer offers Soccer for Grades:
K-1 - Boys Teams and Girls Teams - Fee - $35.00
2-3rd Grade - Co-Ed - Fee $35.00
4-5th Grade - Co-Ed - Fee $35.00
6-7-8th Grade - Co-Ed - Fee $35.00
All Games are played at Southview Park - 601 West Lake - Bellefontaine
Travel - 6-7-8th Grade Travel in the County Fee - $75.00
Games are played throughout the County
IMPORTANT DATES - 2021
LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR SOCCER JULY 18, 2020
TRAVEL TEAM TRYOUTS TIME TO BE DETERMINED
GAMES BEGIN August 28, 2021
- Minimum grade- must be entering Kindergarten Fall 2021 to play soccer.
- Soccer will conflict with Middle School Fall Sports
- Our Leagues are Co-Ed except for K-1
- No Skills Assessment
- All Players will be drafted to a team
- Coaches will call players with practice dates and times
- Our coaches are mostly parent volunteers. Please consider volunteering to coach.