Bellefontaine City Youth Soccer Association
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Hi Point Youth Soccer is governed by an autonomous Board that meets once a month before the season and as needed during the season. Our season runs from August - October.
Hi Point Youth Soccer offers Soccer for Grades:
K-1 - Boys Teams and Girls Teams - Fee - $35.00
2-3rd Grade - Co-Ed - Fee $35.00
4-5th Grade - Co-Ed - Fee $35.00
6-7-8th Grade - Co-Ed - Fee $35.00
All Games are played at Southview Park - 601 West Lake - Bellefontaine
Travel - 6-7-8th Grade Travel in the County Fee - $75.00
Games are played throughout the County
IMPORTANT DATES - 2021
LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR SOCCER JULY 18, 2020
TRAVEL TEAM TRYOUTS TIME TO BE DETERMINED
GAMES BEGIN August 28, 2021
- Minimum grade- must be entering Kindergarten Fall 2021 to play soccer.
- Soccer will conflict with Middle School Fall Sports
- Our Leagues are Co-Ed except for K-1
- No Skills Assessment
- All Players will be drafted to a team
- Coaches will call players with practice dates and times
- Our coaches are mostly parent volunteers. Please consider volunteering to coach.